We are a compounding pharmacy and able to provide specialized medications for human and veterinary needs. Below is a partial listing of the medications we make here at Health Innovations Pharmacy.
What is compounding?
Compounding combines an ageless art with the latest medical knowledge and state-of-the-art technology, allowing specially trained professionals to prepare customized medications to meet each patient’s specific needs. Compounding is fundamental to the profession of pharmacy and was a standard means of providing prescription medications before drugs began to be produced in mass quantities by pharmaceutical manufacturers. The demand for professional compounding has increased as healthcare professionals and patients realize that the limited number of strengths and dosage forms that are commercially available do not meet the needs of many patients, and that these patients often have a better response to a customized dosage form that is “just what the doctor ordered”.
Our compounding professionals can prepare:
- Unique dosage forms containing the best dose of medication for each individual.
- Medications in dosage forms that are not commercially available, such as transdermal gels, troches, “chewies”, and lollipops.
- Medications free of problem-causing excipients such as dyes, sugar, lactose, or alcohol.
- Combinations of various compatible medications into a single dosage form for easier administration and improved compliance.
- Medications that are not commercially available.
Look for this section to expand in the near future as we bring you the most up-to-date information available on compounding.
- Adrenal Fatigue/Thyroid Imbalance
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women
- Andropause/Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Sports Medicine
- Wound Care
- Medicated Lozenges
- Medicated Lollipops
- Topical and Oral Sprays
- Otic Insufflations
- Creams, Lotions and Gels
- Timed Release Capsules
- Opthalmic Products
- Sugar-Free Preparations
- Preservative-Free Formulas
- Pediatric Dosages
- Geriatric Dosages
- Hospice Formulas
- Discontinued Preparations
- Alternate Dosage Formulas
- Nasal Sprays
- Lip Balms
- Oral Troches
- Urethral Inserts and many, many more!